Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Open letter to Stevie Wonder


I would like to send a message to Stevie Wonder.  This message follows.  Someone please read it to him.  PLEASE.


Dear Stevie:

I am a Grobanite.  I follow Josh Groban.  

I saw a few interviews recently where he described a conversation he had with you.  Apparently, you asked him to get together with you to write a song to save the world.  He said that he was too chicken to call.

That's a recurring problem for him, nerves.

However, as a fan, I've been trying to interest him in this sort of project for several years, but he really does not seem interested.

I personally have a quixotic quest for a world anthem, a song that could unite the world.  I was inspired on this quest by listening to the works and interviews of Michael Jackson.  I'm glad to hear that you also have such a quest.

Seeing as Josh has not seemed interested in this sort of project, I have located another performer who *is* interested and who is probably more likely to achieve this goal, because she is a cute little girl.  As you may recall, Michael Jackson felt that the key to healing the world was music, dancing, and children.

Unfortunately, this little girl is about to become a teenager, which is problematic; still, right now, she seems to still be interested.

This girl is Connie Talbot, who came in second on Britain's Got talent in 2007, when she was 6.   She is very popular in Asia.

Here is a link to a youtube video where she is singing a duet of Michael Jackson's song "Heal the World"  with a Chinese boy in Asia.


Here is a link to a youtube video where she sings "Building Bridges," a song she co-wrote with Toby Gad and Rune Westberg .


Here is an exceptional performance by Connie, which shows how incredibly powerful Connie can be 


I want you to go with Connie Talbot and do a concert in North Korea on their TV.  The president of North Korea is married to a pop singer. This proves that he can be seduced by music. 

I believe this project is urgent.  

I hope you get this message.

Yours truly,

Arrow

No comments:

Post a Comment