Wednesday, July 13, 2016

possibility of Assassin's Creed duet @joshgroban @PeterHollens @awintory

I used to be pretty sure Josh was reading my tweets to him. If I told him about a rumor I had heard, he would generally promptly deny it.  He sometimes commented on my other tweets as well.

Recently, I have been less active.  I guess my obsession with Josh has been waning some.  So I'm not sure he's reading any more.  Probably looking for more active fans, who are actually gossiping about him online.

So there's been quite a bit of activity on my timeline about this proposed duet between Josh Groban and Peter Hollens, ever since Josh said he wanted to sing something from Assassin's Creed.  Even Austin Wintory, who wrote that music, has been involved.

But Josh has apparently not noticed.  Maybe we need to go on Snapchat now???

Here are some tweet images











Whoops here's another


And 2 more


Oh, wait!  He did notice at least part of this.


Well, this is getting a life of its own


So, if we do end up getting a Hollens/Groban Assasin's Creed duet, I could take partial credit for getting the ball rolling, eh?  Of course, Josh is pretty busy right now, on tour, and about to go on Broadway to realize his long held Broadway dream -- so even if this does happen, I'm predicting it won't be before next year.  


Still getting more people noticing this topic -- so even though Josh didn't tweet me directly this surely has his attention








Here were some earlier tweets that preceded the above



Twitter really is amazing.










No comments:

Post a Comment