Wednesday, August 21, 2013

well *I* thought I was funny

OK, so Chris Groban tweeted a link to that incredibly lousy video and claimed it was his.

I'm taking this as a joke, since he said it was a new video and it was actually posted in February 2012 and had over 500k views and wasn't on his channel anyway.

I suppose it must be a bit frustrating when something that lousy is so successful and really great videos like his "Trapped" with Molly Brown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7JGIZCjGpY

have only 5k views.

Of course, there are often cult followings for really lousy content.  Like many viewers of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" cited their reason for watching the show over and over  -- and dressing up in costumes and dancing in the aisles of the movie theaters -- to be that the movie was so lousy that it was great.

--------------------------

Well, anyway, I thought my responses were really funny.

I guess nobody else noticed or thought so, but I thought I would just put my responses up here so I can remember them for narcissistic purposes


clap clap -- laughter

Well, if I don't applaud myself, who will?  

Sigh.

Kind of quiet around here.



No comments:

Post a Comment