Sunday, May 12, 2013

The pub and the dog.

I believe that "do not talk" rules are dysfunctional.  I do not want to cooperate with the silence concept.  I have done a lot of personal development work in the area of overcoming "do not talk" rules from my dysfunctional family of origin -- rules that damaged me like a dead hand long after my parents were gone.  I detest that ethos.  It is a very destructive way of being.

I am going to talk.  [expletive deleted]

Here are images of some tweet exchanges.





Now, with some detective work, it has become apparent that a twitter handle named "Sweeney Houdini" tweeted on May 10 that Josh was engaged to an unnamed female who is the tweeter's "friend."

Also the ID named "Sweeneys Tweeter" has been cleaned out of tweets.

These are both fan accounts that have tweeted funny sayings in the past about Josh and his dog.  

I am not going to post the tweets about Josh being allegedly engaged, because I have no clue whether they are true or not -- and I'm not sure I really care.  Sometimes I care, but sometimes I don't.  I'm trying not to care.  Or perhaps I know that it is impossible to know, so I give up on trying to know, though I might like to know.  

Mostly I want to know, because I want Josh to contribute to the gene pool, because I want my grandchildren, if I ever get any, to be entertained by Josh's progeny.  That's my interest.  

I'm not one of those who wants to marry Josh.  When I fantasize about Josh, it's more common that I fantasize that I *am* Josh or that I have become a celebrity professional colleague of Josh -- not that I am married to him.

BUT I would NOT like to be the Josh who did this series of tweets.

His reference to "pub" seems to be pointing a finger at Louise Miller, who runs the "Corner Pub."  

I do not have a clear understanding what Louise did in the past to incur Josh's enmity.  I was not around when all that went down.   Clearly, she is extraordinarily obsessed with him -- and clearly whatever she did in the past is still very much on his mind.

BUT I have talked to her enough to be absolutely rock solid convinced that her obsession is that Josh is gay.  She is constantly trying to convince me and everyone who will listen that Josh does not have and probably never had any girlfriends.

I refuse to believe that she could have tweeted that Josh is engaged to a female. That is just not her.

The implication that Sweeney Houdini is her strikes me as irresponsible speculation.  

------------------------------------

TO: JOSH

I do not respect this implication, Josh.  I just don't.

And I am no sycophant, Josh.  I calls 'em like I sees 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment